Jim Jones x DJ Drama mixtape Gangsta Grillz: “We Set the Trends” is out now
Written by dilemaradio on January 14, 2022
The two have also collaborated before, with their 2006 mixtape “The Seven Day Theory.”
For many years, Jim Jones has been a big presence in the hip-hop scene.
Over the last few years, Jim Jones has been consistently delivered, launched projects, and refined his craft.
Linking up with top-tier producers for collaborative albums has been a big part of Jim Jones’ recent success as a songwriter.
The 18th mixtape for Jim Jones “We Set The Trends” comes after Jones’s “The Fraud Department”, which he co-produced with Harry Fraud last year.
Jim Jones, Gangsta Grillz mixtape of 2022, has 25 songs, including the previously released lead single “We Set The Trends” featuring Migos.
Icewear Vezzo, Dave East, Maino, Fabolous, Fivio Foreign, and many other great artists make appearances as well in the “We Set the Trends” mixtape.
2. Backdoe ft. Icewear Vezzo & Dave East
3. Crunk Muzik w/ DJ Drama, Fivio Foreign & Ditta
4. We Set The Trends w/ Migos
5. Shots ft. Rah Swish, Fwoppy & Jovohn
6. Stickup ft. Dusty Locane & Onpointlikeop
7. Nuff Said w/ Nuff Said
8. Ven Aqui w/ DJ Drama ft. Lyrivelli & Ditta
9. Pressure w/ Pressa ft. Mack 11
10. Militant w/ Connie Diamond & Rah Swish
11. Fit Lit (Betty White) ft. Dave East, Maino & Fabolous
12. Who Dat ft. Dyce Payso & Keen Streetz
13. Record Me Baby w/ Ball Greezy ft. Fivio Foreign
14. Water On Me w/ Peezy & Philthy Rich
15. Ray Ray Skit 2
16. Doe Boy ft. Doe Boy
17. How you Love Dat w/ Pap Chanel, Yellowtapee & Jovohn
18. Batman ft. VL Deck
19. Vamps ft. Salah Babyy & Fat Flee
20. Barz w/ Dave East
21. Sh*t Still w/ Giggs
22. Lobby w/ Dj Drama & Maino ft. Lyrivelli & Haddy Racks
23. Blessed ft. Trav & Keen Streets
24. Different Ways ft. Talk It Trigga, Shoota93 & Lil Cody
25. Your Soul ft. Sob Kamn & Ditta